"Get A Taste Of Old Hawaii"
List Price $87.95 USD $13.52 USD
Our Lowest Price $81.18 USD $13.52 USD
You save $6.77 USD $13.52 USD
Take a 120-mile Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour! Along with the Dole pineapple tour of a historic Hawaiian plantation, experience the rugged shorelines, volcanic peaks, sandy beaches & rural atmosphere of "Old Hawaii!" Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation, expert narration & admission to the Dole Pineapple Plantation included on this circle island tour of Oahu.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Duration:8 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels.
Hotel pick-up is between
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and return included for your convenience.
- Travel in comfort and style on board our luxurious air-conditioned motor coaches!
- Enjoy the narration of your knowledgeable driver-guide throughout this 120-mile journey.
- View Diamond Head, Oahu's most famous landmark!
- Check out some of the world famous surfing beaches!
- See the unique island dubbed Chinaman's Hat called this for it's unique shape.
- Visit the famous Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Tour includes a stop for a sitdown lunch (lunch not included, 1-hour approximately).
- See Old Hawaii home to coffee farms, sugar cane fields & pineapple orchards!
- Bring your camera for unforgettable photo opportunities.
We'll pick you up at your Waikiki hotel in one of our luxury, air-conditioned motor coaches with large vista view windows perfect for sightseeing. Let our professional and informative driver-guide provide you with expert narration about this beautiful island.
Our 120-mile trip takes you around the beautiful island of Oahu with a visit to Dole Plantation. Enjoy sheer mountain peaks contrasted with scenic shorelines and beautiful sandy beaches.
View many of Oahu's most famous landmarks, including Diamond Head - the last remaining cone of a giant ancient volcano. See the Kahala residential area with some of Oahu's most prestigious homes.
At Dole Plantation, learn about the history of Hawaii's pineapple industry. Walk through the Plantation Gardens and see varieties of pineapple from around the world. Browse the Country Store to find the perfect gift to bring back home.
This tour also includes a stop for lunch to "recharge" in the middle of the day (lunch not included) before viewing some of the most popular surf spots, including Sunset and Waimea Beach. After your tour, we will return you to your Waikiki hotel.
Stretch your legs and spend about 10 minutes each at the following stops:
- Hanauma Bay
- Sandy Beach
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- An approximate 1-hour lunch stop - typically at a Windward Oahu Restaurant (meal not included)
The Grand Circle & Dole Pineapple Plantation tour is our most popular tour for one obvious reason - it includes everything. Reserve today and let our professional driver-guides take you on an adventure you won't soon forget.
Typically, we stop at The Crouching Lion Inn. The Inn has the most extensive menu on the North Shore. Luncheon menu headlines include salads, gourmet hamburgers, sandwich selections, hot entrees and desserts. Prices are very reasonable, ranging from $3.95 - $10.95.